For Cats/ Dogs
60 Capsules box
Ref 170387 - Gencod : 3283021703878
The + products
- Rich in EPA and DHA (fish oil)
- Helps to reduce inflammation and limit cartilage deterioration
- Use as treatment courses or all year round
The capsules Omega-3 Francodex are rich in EPA and DHA from fish
oil. These omega-3 fatty acids help reduce inflammation and cartilage
degeneration in animals that suffer from joint pain.
fish oil with 35% omega-3 (500mg/capsule), gelatine,
glycerine. Additives: antioxidant: D-Alpha tocopherol. Analytical
constituents: crude proteins 21,6%, crude fat 71,4%, crude ash 0%,
crude fibre 0%, calcium 0%, phosphorus 0%, sodium 0%. Contains 18%
EPA and 12% DHA.
These capsules can be administered directly in the animal's mouth or added to food (as is or softened with warm water).
- Cats and dogs < 10 kg: 1 capsule daily;
- Dogs 10 - 20 kg: 2 capsules daily; Dogs 20 - 30 kg: 3 capsules daily;
- Dogs > 30 kg: 1 capsule per 10 kg.
The product should be used for a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks before improvement is seen, or daily as a food supplement to help maintain healthy weight. This is not a drug product. If the symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian.
Precautions of use
do not give to puppies and kittens less than 3 months. Always leave clean, fresh water available for your pet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place away from light. Close the container after use.