Vers O Net Oral Solution
For Kittens and Cats
Insecticide-free solutions for targeting parasites
Ref 170392 - Gencod : 3283021703922
The + products
- Contains garlic and thyme
- Supports digestive transit
- Practical: available in liquid or tablet form
Cats can be subjected to stress, change in diet or aggressive agents (parasite eggs or larvae) that cause intestinal problems. Francodex Vers O Net liquid nutritional complement contains tinctures extracted from plants (garlic, thyme and tansy), as well as trace elements to improve your cat’s intestinal comfort as well as boost his natural immunity. The liquid form makes it particularly adapted to kittens as soon as they are weaned.
Magnesium chloride - dextrose.
Additives (/litre): trace elements: iron (iron sulphate monohydrate) 110mg - manganese (manganese oxide) 100mg - zinc (chelate of hydrated glycine) 100mg, preservatives: potassium sorbate, aromatic substances (tincture): garlic (Allium sativum) - tansy (Tanacetum vulgaris) - thyme (Thymus vulgaris).
Analytical constituents: crude proteins 0%, crude fibre 0%, crude fat 0%, crude ash 0%, magnesium(magnesium sulfate) 0,25%, dextrose 0,8%.
Add a small amount to food or water, the product must be completely ingested in one dose.
- Kitten: 1 teaspoon or 1 cap per day for 3 days (after weaning), repeat every month until 6 months old.
- Cat: 1 teaspoon or 1 cap per day for 10 kg of weight for 3 days, repeat 4 times a year.