Hairball Control Paste
70 g tube
Ref 170390 - Gencod : 3283021703908
The + products
- Facilitates the elimination of hairballs
- Very appetizing
- Use in addition to regular brushing
Francodex Hairball Control Paste contains malt to help prevent hairballs from forming in your cat’s digestive tract and to help eliminate them.
cereals (malt extract 48%), oils and fats,
vegetable by-products. Additives (/kg): technological
additives: emulsifiers, preservatives - nutritional additives:
vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 10 mg - sensory
additives: flavouring, colouring. Analytical constituents:
crude proteins 1,2%, crude fat 40%, crude ash 0,7%, crude
fibre 10,8%, moisture 11,5%.
Product can be administered by putting it on the end of the paw or with food, so that the cat can lick it.
To remove hairballs:
- Kittens over 6 months, give approximately 1,5 cm of product each day for 3 consecutive days.
- Adult cats, give approximately 2,5 cm of product each day for 3 consecutive days.
To prevent hairballs:
- Kittens over 6 months, give approximately 0,5 cm of product weekly in one or more doses.
- Adult cats, give from 0,5 to 1,5 cm of product weekly in one or more doses.
Precautions of use
for cats only. Respect instructions for use and feeding recommendations. This is not a drug product. If the symptoms persist, consult a veterinarian. Do not give to kittens less than 6 months old. In case of accidental ingestion by a child, seek medical advice. Use HAIRBALL CONTROL PASTE in addition to regular brushing. Always leave clean, fresh water available for your pet.